What does the future of customer service and customer service training look like? Hint: Organizations are beginning to place a much higher priority on improving the customer experience, and the quality of customer service they offer. And to figure out where your organization is going, you need to look at what’s been trending in the last year, and even before that.
Join Andrew Sanderbeck for this interactive and informative webinar program and learn what’s trending in Customer Service and Customer Service training and what you and your organization can do to keep pace!
Specifically, attendees will learn more about:
- Five Hot Trends in Customer Service
- The Impact of “Newism” on the Customer
- The Gap Between Customer Service and Expectation
- The Share Economy and Customer Service
- Customer Service Training Trends
- Training “How and Why”, not “What”
- FLIP Training Model for Customer Service Training
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than fifteen years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and in numerous countries around the world. He is the founder of the PCI Webinars.