Customer service is not an easy job for anyone. It’s hard work to just stay on top of the ever-changing products and services the library has to offer, and it takes real skill to talk with people, determine their needs and fulfill their requests.
It can be especially challenging for those who are more introverted or shy to work with customers while handling difficult questions, listening to complaints and sometimes dealing with people that can be angry or confused.
This interactive and informative workshop will give attendees the tools that they need to be more successful and in-control in their customer interactions. We will focus on the strengths of the “Quiet Approach” including active listening and thinking before speaking, while sharpening the skills needed to handle all customer situations with less anxiety and stress.
As a result of this workshop, attendees will:
- Explore methods of serving customers and building customer relationships
- Discover different ways of interacting with the customer that doesn’t feel forced or mandated
- Learn how to ask more effective questions to help customers get the help that they need
- Be introduced to stress relief techniques they can use when customer situations become overwhelming or overstimulating
- Leave with a plan of action for application of the materials learned
There are no reviews yet.