Communication skills are some of the most important skills that you need to develop to be successful in the workplace.
We are constantly communicating! We talk to people face to face, and we listen when people talk to us. We write emails and reports, and we read the documents that are sent to us.
Communication, therefore, is a process that involves at least two people – a sender and a receiver. For it to be successful, the receiver must understand the message in the way that the sender intended.
Join Andrew for this interactive and informative program and leave with takeaway tips and techniques you can use at work, at home or wherever you go!
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- Techniques for being more effective in the 4 key areas of communication
- The Channel of Communication: How to use it more effectively
- How to give directions that people will understand the first time you give them
- The art and skill of active listening
- Communicating more effectively with people that have a different style of communication than their own
Participants in this workshop will take the Enhancing Your Daily Interactions assessment to help them better understand their style and the styles of the people they interact with at work.
There are no reviews yet.