Whether you want a refresher of the basics or are looking for new and different ways to manage and lead others in your organization, this interactive one day workshop helps supervisors and managers to grow their management and leadership skills fast.
Get the “Knowledge Before the Need” by learning ways to help you better manage yourself and others. You will leave this workshop with techniques and phraseology that you’ll begin using the very next day at work! Whether you have been managing others for 10 years or 10 days, you’ll benefit from attending this workshop!
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- How to calmly and proactively work with difficult employee situations
- The ability to work with employees who see things differently than you do
- Quickly establishing credibility and authority with their employees
- Successfully developing employees through coaching
- Working with employee attitude and performance problems
- Giving constructive feedback to employees positively and confidently
- Building high performing teams, even in times of change
This workshop is an invaluable investment for newer managers and supervisors and their organizations.
There are no reviews yet.