Some customers are like the Red Poison Dart Frog of Costa Rica. Their behaviors are toxic! How many times a day are you dealing with angry, difficult and even downright unreasonable customers? They truly can be poisonous, if you let them!
The good news is that you can choose to not let them ruin your day or poison your “service attitude” with their venom. And by using a few proven techniques and questions some of these red frog customers could actually leave feeling better!
The Don’t Eat the Red Frog Crash-Course program is an interactive and fun-filled day with information, videos and experiences that you’ll be using to more effectively handle your angry and difficult customers when you return to work!
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- Using the E+R=O technique to reduce stress and improve their response to situations they can or cannot control
- 3 powerful techniques for not “eating the poison of your red frog customers” and not taking things personally
- Specific phrases to use with customers that help keep emotions and behaviors under control
- When to handle angry, difficult customers with emotional responses and when to use logical responses
- Safety tips for when customer behaviors go beyond unreasonable
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for organizations for more than fifteen years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the author of two books and over 50 webinars.
There are no reviews yet.