What are the leaders in library organizations doing today…that you’re not? What leadership and management skills must you master to succeed at a higher level? It’s time to take your skills to another level! If you have been managing or leading a team, branch or library organization for at least 3 years, than this one day workshop is for you.
What is it worth to you to upgrade your leadership and management skills? What is it worth to your organization for you to be more effective as a leader and/or manager? Learn tools for effectively leading people and managing workplace situations that you’ll begin using the very next day at work!
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- The 3 Step Process of Leading Change in their Organization
- Proven Project Management and Decision Making Processes
- Coaching to Win! A New Approach to Coaching Employees
- Presentation and Meeting Habits of Successful Leaders
- Using Personality and Behavioral Assessments to Make
- Themselves and Other More Effective and Efficient
- The Building of a Leader’s Greatest Resource: Their Inner Circle
- Creating and Implementing Action Plans
There are no reviews yet.