A & M Music
Are You Up for November's Lyric Challenge?
I Love Music Bingo
I Love Music Bingo is a fun filled and fast paced take on traditional bingo. Players are given a bingo card where traditional bingo numbers have been replaced with song titles.
- Andrew and Michelle play 40-45-second of a song and players mark off the songs on their card. The first player(s) to get a bingo on their card wins that round
- 3 Rounds of Bingo including a coverall game – 2 Hours Total
- Players can join in before each round
- Prizes are provided for each round
- Playing I Love Music Bingo is FREE!
- No Team Needed!
- Eat, drink and move to the beat in your seat!
Guaranteed crowd retention and instant atmosphere as your customers sing along to all the hit songs! It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Get Your Bingo Card from Andrew or Michelle
- Enjoy the Music
- Win Prizes
Name That Song
Name That Song is an evening of correctly guessing artists and song titles where teams compete against each other to test their knowledge of music from various genres and the decades from the 1950’s to today. Andrew and Michelle host an interactive event designed for you and your team to have fun while competing and reliving the memories of the music.
- The DJ plays 20-25 seconds of a song for teams to guess the names of
artists and song titles
- Teams accumulate points with correct answers or stealing from other
- 5 Rounds of Name That Song with Trivia Questions – 2 Hours Total
- Prizes for the winning team
- Playing Name That Song is Free! Teams of 8 – 10 people are best
- Eat, drink and move to the beat in your seat, or get up and dance and
Music Trivia Night
Music Trivia Night is Andrew and Michelle’s version of trivia where teams answer music questions, guess song titles and much more from a wide range of music categories. Fast paced and fun, Music Trivia Night is for the music lover in all of us and challenges the player’s knowledge of songs, artists and the events that have shaped the music for the last 60 years.
- 7 Rounds of Music Trivia Questions – 2 Hours Total
- Teams accumulate points with correct answers
- Prizes for the winning team
- Playing Music Trivia Night is Free! Teams of 8 – 10 people are best
- Eat, drink and test your knowledge of the music business
CO-VID 19 has stopped our musical trivia and fun for now, but once we kick this pandemics’ butt, we’ll be back with more brain teasing, memory reliving and social interacting entertainment.
Themes in the works:
Movie Music Madness
Yacht Rock! Yes, Captain Sassy is Back!
Until we see you again, stay safe and well and tell the people close to you that they are love, loved and loving.
A & M Music Events are Good For Your Business!
Connect with us to discuss which event is best for you.
Fundraising? Raise $$ with A & M Music Events!
Tell Us About Your Fundraising Idea
November’s Lyric Challenge
Submit Your Answer
Monthly Winner from a drawing of all the correct answers!
Previous Month Lyric
Don’t crack up
Bend your brain
See both sides
Throw off your mental chains
New Song by Howard Jones (June 2020)
Seek inspiration in daily affairs
Now your soul is in trouble and requires repairs
And the voices you hear at the top of the stairs
Are only echoes of unanswered prayers
Echoes of unanswered prayers
Heart Hotels by Dan Fogelberg (May 2020)
“So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive”
Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger (April 2020)
It’s my life
It’s now or never
I ain’t gonna live forever
I just want to live while I’m alive
Bon Jovi – It’s My Life (March 2020)